Thursday, December 13, 2012

THE EMPEROR

NOW IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT AUTHORITY
4 PLACES THE RAM'S HEAD APPEARS TO
MAKE IT VERY CLEAR HE'S ARIES!

So today I have drawn the first Major Arcana in our "12 Days Of Tarot" feature. The Emperor is all Aries and that's very clear with the artwork. Aries makes no bones about themselves, what you see is what you WILL get. Or as I always like to say- I know what I want, I'm going after it, now get out of my way. 

Four being his number, he is a man of structure and discipline. If we could pull out the borders of the card and see the rest, we would see his armies all lined up in front of him awaiting his next command. 

When he shows up in a reading, he always represents authority and usually a authority figure of some sort in that person's life, such as father, boss, landlord, etc. Can also represent corporate or government. Because of the fiery proactive nature of his Aries core, the card is a spark of virile stimulating energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment