Friday, December 14, 2012

KING OF PENTACLES

HELLO I'M TAURUS
NOT THAT I'M PROUD OR ANYTHING BUT 
THERE'S 4 PLACES THE BULLS HEAD APPEARS

Ha ha, well here's a card that I can identify with as I'm a Taurus male. Now, first off let's do a quick refresher on court cards. They almost always represent people but a lot of time that person is ourselves. They also have a specific astrological correspondence but can represent the other two signs in their element, in this example, Virgo or Capricorn. If they don't represent a person, they will once in a while represent an event coming into your life with the attributes of the card. 

So what are the attributes of Taurus. I will step up to the microphone and speak. We are all about "I have." I have my HOUSE, I have my CAR, I have my PARTNER, I have this, I have that. Our security comes from the things we have around us, especially home. Now that doesn't mean we don't like to take a little cross-country adventure every now and then, just get up and go, but we could not live our life year after year like that. We are most comfortable at home and work. 

In the Golden Dawn, he is called the Lord of the Wild & Fertile Land, King of the Spirits of Earth. He is laborious, clever and patient in material matters. His negative characteristics are being grasping, dull, jealous, and cowardly. A good provider and sturdy worker but not especially clever unless dealing with practical matters. His success is more due to instinct than intellect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment